Deepwood Weald Where's North?
133 Posts
Ooc — Cody
This felt like the longest post I've ever made. And it felt good

She raised an eye-ridge down to the wolf, who was yet to be named to her. She was fine with the answer. In fact, she probably would have given the same one. In fact, no one had ever actually asked her that question. At least, not that she could think of. And with his remark after, it made her feel glad he wouldn't want to eat her. But the part of her brain that took everything as offensive to her size, no matter what it was, activated.

"Well, I certainly do have some meat on me. At least, from what one wolf once told me" she huffed. "But thanks. It makes me feel better that you wouldn't eat me." The remark after, however, set her off. "Little?! Did you just call me little?!" She continued going on and on, until all it could be understood as is a broken record of shrieking.

She had to say that his words were very wise. There was certainly truth in them. Every now and then, she'd settle down. For only a few weeks, before it either got destroyed, she lost her way, or just got bored of it. She looked to the sky. With her love of flying, she understood. For her, the skies the limits. And those limits make up her home.

"I.." she paused. She had nothing to say. For all her life, she had been doing that. So in truth, was she really lost? Ever? She had never thought of it like that. "You know, you are much wiser that any owl I've met. All you need is a pair of wings, a beak and some large eyes, and your set to be a great advice giver" she joked. It had been so long since she made a joke like that.
Messages In This Thread
Where's North? - by Itsy - December 05, 2015, 08:47 AM
RE: Where's North? - by Bastien - December 12, 2015, 10:24 PM
RE: Where's North? - by Itsy - December 12, 2015, 10:39 PM
RE: Where's North? - by Bastien - December 12, 2015, 10:52 PM
RE: Where's North? - by Itsy - December 13, 2015, 12:36 AM
RE: Where's North? - by Bastien - December 13, 2015, 01:01 AM
RE: Where's North? - by Itsy - December 13, 2015, 02:59 AM
RE: Where's North? - by Bastien - December 13, 2015, 03:52 AM
RE: Where's North? - by Itsy - December 13, 2015, 04:08 AM
RE: Where's North? - by Bastien - December 13, 2015, 04:15 AM
RE: Where's North? - by Itsy - December 13, 2015, 06:38 PM