Lost Creek Hollow no harm no foul, i guess
186 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
this is going a bit off assumption for her, as the only threads i've had with luke are from before mordecai was attacked, and we try to only have one at a time as to not overcrowd ourselves. but i went ahead and assumed that ilya would had most definitely attempted to find luke between the previous 'hang out' and now, and based off his newer posts i don't believe he would've been too perky. (: thought i would explain that just in case! hope that's alright

Even though Mordecai only asked her why she would think such a thing, she could tell he wondered if Luke had mentioned anything to her. Truthfully, Luke had done nothing of the sort, she'd hardly even seen the pale wolf. But that was the thing. Despite his position as an outrider, quite often to Ilya see her friend trotting around the territory, personality full blown. He was always perky at pack hunts and she had sought him out on multiple occasions to play and he was always willing. Now, he just wasn't around. Perhaps he was busy doing his job and just hadn't been in the same place at the same time as often, she wasn't sure. But something in her gut told her that something was just a bit off, and she trusted her gut.

The female shrugged a bit, not uncertainly or as if she was hiding something, just a shrug. "I'm not sure I can explain it," she murmured, avoiding his gaze as she went through her thoughts to explain what she meant. Surely Mordecai understood a gut feeling, he was an alpha for crying out loud she was almost positive that he used more than just sheer coincidence to get where he was. "He's usually around, you know?" she continued, a bit vaguely but still trying to string her words together. "He's been a bit quieter and off on his own. I haven't known Luke as long as you but I can tell that that isn't usual for him," she finished, thinking that perhaps that was what she needed to say. 

"You've spoken to him, since... Well since the attack, haven't you?" she asked, tilting her head. Perhaps it was none of her business, but she knew that she wasn't the only one who perhaps noticed something off about the male. 
Messages In This Thread
no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 10, 2015, 02:49 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Mordecai - December 11, 2015, 11:06 AM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 12, 2015, 11:03 AM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Mordecai - December 12, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 12, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Mordecai - December 12, 2015, 06:37 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 13, 2015, 12:08 AM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Mordecai - December 13, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 14, 2015, 07:28 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Mordecai - December 15, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 15, 2015, 11:17 PM