Lost Creek Hollow no harm no foul, i guess
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Silence lapsed between them, though not long enough that he sensed their conversation drawing towards a close. If anything, he considered that silence as their way of working through curious thoughts of their own and either way, he took on the subject change easily. He mirrored her polite smile with one of his own, not at all concerned with her probing. She seemed the sort to care and as it were, her next statement seemed to agree with the thought, if not share insight into her own considerations of how she could better help them.

"I'm tired of being cooped up," he admitted, though that much was as obvious. "But I'm healing, so I suppose that's to be expected. It shouldn't be too much longer before I'm out and about more though." At least that was his thought on the matter. It had been slow going, but there were plenty of factors he hardly understood that came into play. What times he did get out, he never wandered too far, finding it far easier to be conservative with his own energy. But each day, that distance seemed to grow more and more, and was worth pushing a limit or two to get to.

"But if it's plants that you're interested in, I'm sure Harlyn could share some knowledge. That's her area, though I'll warn you... I hope you've got a strong stomach for it. Some of those plants taste terrible." This he knew first hand and was not keen on nibbling on any more of them if he could help it. But he could not argue with their abilities, even in spite of how awful they were by taste; if not for those, it was more than likely he would have been in far worse condition than what he current presented himself as.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 10, 2015, 02:49 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Mordecai - December 11, 2015, 11:06 AM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 12, 2015, 11:03 AM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Mordecai - December 12, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 12, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Mordecai - December 12, 2015, 06:37 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 13, 2015, 12:08 AM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Mordecai - December 13, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 14, 2015, 07:28 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Mordecai - December 15, 2015, 12:56 PM