Blackfeather Woods end of an empire
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke stance wasn't very friendly at all. He wasn't keen on lurkers at their borders. If they had interest in joining so be it but the he preferred a howl before hand. This male hadn't done that, and Burke was instantly skeptical of his intentions. Luckily for the other he did take the right demeanor to get into the alpha's good graces. The male also knew how to talk well. Burke took in his dark coat that mixed from black to brownish mocha. The alpha's pale eyes rested on him, not scared to stare him down. Osiris seemed like a capable wolf to join their ranks. Still Burke didn't know anything about him, nor did the other knew anything about these woods.

"And why is it you want to join my pack?," he asked. Burke was just curious, often they attracted a different type of wolf. The ones who liked darkness, but when those wolves joined they realized there was an actual family living her. They might be all a bit crazy or having their murderous quirks but they were closely knitted. Burke wanted to make sure that this male would fit into that family. He decided to at least introduce himself. "I'm Burke, and this is Black Feather woods. We have the room for more members, now you just need to gain my approval," he pointed out to the other. Burke was always quite direct to everyone. He wondered what the male was interested in and what kind of trades he wanted to pursue. It was winter now and they weren't going to allow any freeloaders.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
end of an empire - by Osiris Aether - December 17, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: end of an empire - by Burke - December 17, 2015, 06:36 PM
RE: end of an empire - by Osiris Aether - December 18, 2015, 02:11 PM
RE: end of an empire - by Burke - December 19, 2015, 12:33 PM
RE: end of an empire - by Osiris Aether - December 19, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: end of an empire - by Burke - December 20, 2015, 11:48 AM