Blackfeather Woods end of an empire
waiting for something divine to answer me
3 Posts
Ooc —
Osiris had not expected that it would be easy β€” despite the packs that he'd (re)joined in his two years of life his own acceptance had been grandfathered into both of them both times. Of course being the biological son of Naga Veil Forests' alpha male did tend to help, and being an adopted DiSarinno, alongside the fact that he'd been chased out (nearly killed for his rebellion) of Flightless Falcons by Tyrannus had grandfathered his acceptance back without question. Yet, Osiris had apprehended his fair share of loners at the borders of both packs to know how the process worked. β€œThe forest is appealing,” Osiris spoke simple, gesturing with his black masked muzzle towards the grim backdrop behind the alpha male. β€œand I am in need of a home, my previous home is nothing more than inhabitable ruin.” He didn't want to explain any further unless he absolutely needed too. Already the haunting images threatened to snake their way into the forefront of his mind. These memories were the furthest thing from pleasant and he had just moments ago managed to cast them away in favor of focusing upon his task at hand: earning acceptance.

β€œIt is an honest answer, even if it is not the prettiest,” Meaning it perhaps might not fit what standard Burke was looking for. He knew nothing of this pack, though, and could not claim beyond what was his own truth in response. β€œI will learn whatever trades your pack is in need of, though I am a trained guardian and warrior,” He gave a pause before he admitted, β€œI have an eidetic memory and with proper training and knowledge my skill sets can easily be exchanged for others if necessary.” It had it's uses and Osiris wasn't about to dispute that; however, it's cons sometimes seemed to far outweigh it's pros. "I will do whatever is necessary."
Messages In This Thread
end of an empire - by Osiris Aether - December 17, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: end of an empire - by Burke - December 17, 2015, 06:36 PM
RE: end of an empire - by Osiris Aether - December 18, 2015, 02:11 PM
RE: end of an empire - by Burke - December 19, 2015, 12:33 PM
RE: end of an empire - by Osiris Aether - December 19, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: end of an empire - by Burke - December 20, 2015, 11:48 AM