Lost Creek Hollow My Winter Flower
9 Posts
Ooc — Poe
Private 

Siku felt like the meeting with Ancalagon and Mordecai had gone well, he was a member of the pack! After taking a bite to eat from a nearby cache he was shown, Siku felt like his next order of business was to find some shelter and rest. Siku began sniffing about the forest floor searching for a suitable hole that he could claim as his own. Unfortunately the snow was making it difficult to get any definite smells, everything smelled wet and the ground was permeated with a small layer of ice that made it difficult to dig anyplace that felt like could be promising. Despite the snow and the continued burning sensation in his back, Siku was excited, even running around the forest floor and crashing into snow banks and generally acting like a pup, "I found wolves! They even accepted me into a pack!". Siku felt like his day couldn't get any luckier at all, even the snow that lightly began to fall couldn't dampen his spirits there was just too many new and exciting things to explore and be happy about.

While romping through the snow he had picked up several scents of what he assumed were his fellow pack mates, it was getting increasingly easier to identify wolf smell now he knew what to look for. One smell stood out as being fresher and nearer but Siku was having much too good a time to notice, with a few excited yips he dashed straight toward the biggest snow bank yet, braced against his back legs and took a flying leap into the piled snow.

edited to coincide with actual events ;)
Messages In This Thread
My Winter Flower - by Siku Wolf - December 19, 2015, 10:28 PM
RE: My Winter Flower - by Misty - December 19, 2015, 10:43 PM
RE: My Winter Flower - by Siku Wolf - January 02, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: My Winter Flower - by Misty - January 03, 2016, 03:18 PM
RE: My Winter Flower - by Siku Wolf - January 03, 2016, 10:16 PM
RE: My Winter Flower - by Misty - January 05, 2016, 10:20 AM