67 Posts
Ooc — Charmy
someday i’ll wish upon a star
and wake up where the clouds are far behind me
where troubles melt like lemon drops
away above the chimney tops
that’s where you’ll find me
[size=3]somewhere over the rainbow[/size]

Part of what was causing Yildun to be unable to move past the death of their parents was that he hadn’t cried. He hadn’t allowed himself to really feel much of anything since their death. It was like, well, it was like he, himself, died inside. He wasn’t living. The young male was merely existing. Nothing more than that. It was definitely no way to live, but he couldn’t get himself to feel any other way.

Moving beside her, he kept his side touching hers. When she nudged his neck, he leaned into it. But then she nudged his neck again, and again, and again. Each time was a little more forcefully than the previous nudge. It seemed as though she were trying to get him to play, but was she really feeling like playing? They hadn’t played, at all, since the death of their parents.

Not really feeling the whole play thing, he lightly nipped at the side of her cheek. “Where do you think we’ll end up?” he asked after a moment. Usually he waited to speak until others spoke to him, but since it was just the two of them, he felt a little like opening up.

Messages In This Thread
Rise from the pain - by Julooke - August 05, 2013, 08:03 PM
RE: Rise from the pain - by Yildun - August 05, 2013, 08:27 PM
RE: Rise from the pain - by Julooke - August 05, 2013, 08:49 PM
RE: Rise from the pain - by Yildun - August 05, 2013, 09:00 PM
RE: Rise from the pain - by Julooke - August 05, 2013, 09:10 PM
RE: Rise from the pain - by Yildun - August 05, 2013, 09:44 PM
RE: Rise from the pain - by Julooke - August 08, 2013, 03:50 PM
RE: Rise from the pain - by Yildun - August 08, 2013, 06:06 PM