Silvertip Mountain As the years go by times change
Epsilon
52 Posts
Ooc — Bella
The alpha had motioned to relax, which Atari was already but she moved around to make herself more relaxed. Another wolf had joined the meeting, upon noticing the wolfs arrival Atari gave a nod accompanied with a smile but Atari didn't know if she seen the nod or not, she didn't know why she had bothered doing that. Atari is flushed with embarrassment. She quickly looks away. She didn't understand how she could be so awkward. She brushed it off, knowing it was her personality. The thought counts, she thinks. Atari shakes her head and internally laughs, not at what she had thought but at herself. Atari stops internally laughing, she realizes that she's been a lone wolf for to long. She is thankful she found this pack, but she had wondered what would have happened to her if she hadn't found her pack. Atari refrained the last sentence. If she hadn't found this pack. It wasn't yet hers, she'd have to be here for a while before she'd deem herself apart of this pack.

Atari extremely zoned out, caught up in her thoughts, almost didn't hear the alpha speak, but luckily she heard him. She looks back up at him, and listens.

After he was done talking Atari had to think, again. She wouldn't go into deep thought this time, just minimal thinking. The alpha wants to know the wolves histories. Atari's ears lay back and her eyes look away from the alpha, I don't have much history to talk about, Atari thinks. She lies to herself but she knows she has history. Her history isn't a sad one, at least not in her eyes, but more of a maddening one, at least in her eyes. Every time she thinks about it she gets mad and storms off. She doesn't want to do that, not hear not now, but she can't disobey an alpha. Atari takes a deep breath and speaks "I was born in Canada, without a pack, as far as I know. I was aband-" Atari cuts off mid sentence to suppress a growl. She continues after she's sure she wont growl "excuse me, sorry. I was abandon by my mother at only five weeks and roamed those woods for four days until my caretaker found me" She pauses for a moment, remembering the one who raised her. "My caretaker wasn't in a pack, she left the one she was in, so I've never been in one before, sorry and I believe loyalty is the most important thing to me" She was glad story time was over for her. Atari looks back up at the alpha, she hoped she didn't make him mad, for not looking at him while telling her story.
Messages In This Thread
As the years go by times change - by FitzDutiful - January 06, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: As the years go by times change - by Atari Silver - January 06, 2016, 06:26 PM
RE: As the years go by times change - by RIP Krypton - January 08, 2016, 11:26 PM
RE: As the years go by times change - by FitzDutiful - January 09, 2016, 11:38 AM
RE: As the years go by times change - by Atari Silver - January 09, 2016, 11:55 PM
RE: As the years go by times change - by RIP Krypton - January 10, 2016, 12:24 AM
RE: As the years go by times change - by FitzDutiful - January 10, 2016, 04:38 AM
RE: As the years go by times change - by Zaria - January 10, 2016, 07:50 AM
RE: As the years go by times change - by Atari Silver - January 10, 2016, 09:41 PM
RE: As the years go by times change - by RIP Krypton - January 11, 2016, 01:07 AM
RE: As the years go by times change - by FitzDutiful - January 13, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: As the years go by times change - by Zaria - January 13, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: As the years go by times change - by Atari Silver - January 13, 2016, 05:52 PM
RE: As the years go by times change - by RIP Krypton - January 13, 2016, 11:24 PM
RE: As the years go by times change - by Moon Shadow - January 14, 2016, 12:10 PM
RE: As the years go by times change - by FitzDutiful - January 18, 2016, 06:29 AM
RE: As the years go by times change - by Zaria - January 18, 2016, 09:01 AM