Sleeping Dragon of all the things i left behind, i miss my heart the most
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil nods her head to the suspicion. There were few wolves by her side at the end that she could trust and even they hurt in the decision. The dark woman couldn’t take the chance, striking away from the lands while the remainder fault. She’d not been caught by any and she doubts they even noticed she’d disappeared as soon as she did. It gave her enough time between her former home and now that they would lose the trail along the way. In the meantime, she’d gather her bearings and find somewhere else to be.

Starting somewhere new has been in her future but just how, she’s unsure. Joining another pack would take time. To be beneath another would not work, her spirit a leader. She remembers the day it came to her, giving Seageda to her paws, and even without it the spirit remained. Only in her death would it pass to someone else to take what she led. If there is nothing to control, where it would go from there she had no idea.

Gyda agrees, however, and a smile forms on her features. The other’s affection against her muzzle remains hot on her skin and she has not forgotten the longing looks she’d hold when together with the woman. Their time together became infrequent once they’d taken reign of their wolves but it put little of a wedge between them. Combing themselves together for others would be a challenge, even if their cultures were similar. Thuringwethil’s matriarchal view on society may alter for Gyda’s, even though the other is no stranger to leadership.

“Good.”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread