Whitebark Stream it is my fate to be between heaven and earth
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
When her jaws clamp down on his neck, breaking flesh and tinges of blood touch the tip of her tongue. She growls and urges forward despite the pull of her scruff in the opposite direction. Thuringwethil feels the tear of her skin that causes her head to pull the flesh she has between her teeth. A cringe twists her face in pain but she doesn’t release, only grips her paws into the ground.

He lunches forward, pushing back against her form so that her feet slips and her back half hits the ground. Thuringwethil feels her grip loosen against his neck and when his paws move to the top of her leg, she snarls and runs her shoulder as far as she can into his mouth to dislodge as he pierces skin and muscle. The woman doesn’t notice Gyda, anger red hot behind her gaze as she snaps toward his sensitive underbelly when the viking rushes toward them.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
it is my fate to be between heaven and earth - by Antumbra - January 10, 2016, 11:59 AM
RE: it is my fate to be between heaven and earth - by Gyda - January 11, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: it is my fate to be between heaven and earth - by Antumbra - January 11, 2016, 06:33 PM