The Sentinels My advice?
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
lasher is my favorite omg <3

The girl was thrilled to see her respected alpha, and dipped her head upon his arrival. She wasn't aware of how she looked, but assumed it must've been a bit worrisome if he allowed her to eat before they spoke. Eat she did, too. Aria chomped down every piece of meat on the bones of that poor limp critter, and she didn't bother to take her time either. While the young beauty was quite set on her feminine appearance, the beastly instinct inside her was fully aware that starving was not part of surviving. She did not allow herself to starve, caring little about how she looked at this given point in time. 

She nosed the largest bone she could find from the creature, tearing it from it's lifeless skeleton and offering it to Lasher as a gift of thanks and respect. She wasn't sure how keen he was on gnawing, but she felt it kept her teeth nice and sharp so she did it often. Whether or not it actually did she didn't know, it was just a tip an elder taught her as a young pup. She raised herself once again to sit, rather than lounge, in his company. She had slowly begun to view him as a sort of father figure, but still would be lying if she claimed she didn't find the older male quite dashing. 

Regardless, she felt she had something interesting she tell him of.

"I apologize for my absence," she woofed, smiling an innocent smile of apologies. "I was only meant to hunt. I followed a small family of deer out of the territory but they moved faster and further than I thought-" she paused, glancing to the bloodied skeleton at her feet and licking her chops silently to attempt to remove the red that stained her muzzle. "-as you can see that didn't turn out so well."

She looked past him for a moment, and then returned her gaze to him, yet not meeting his own as always, and continued. "I managed to catch a small piece of prey to bring home, but encountered a Saltwinter wolf," this was her reason for calling him. She was fine and well (besides the whole food thing) and she only bore news. She wondered secretly what he thought of the pack, as currently her views were muddied. "I offered it to his pack as a gift, I remembered you saying you wished to form healthy ties with the bordering pack," she once again wondered what he was thinking, also slightly hoping he would be impressed with her strong memory. She did he best to remember most of what she was told, and often prided herself on that. 

"I did not receive much information, and the male I spoke to seemed OK... But I'm not sure that this is a pack we would want to get involved with. He mentioned something strange to me. Have you met any of the other members?" she asked, tilting her head to one side. Of course she assumed he had, but perhaps she had visited the wrong pack, Njal did mention another pack looking to form... But she was unsure. She truly only wished to inform him of her discovery and perhaps see what he thought of the pack. She also rather enjoyed his company, but that was merely a preference when it came to who to tell. 
Messages In This Thread
My advice? - by Aria - January 11, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: My advice? - by Lasher - January 13, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: My advice? - by Aria - January 14, 2016, 12:32 AM
RE: My advice? - by Lasher - January 15, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: My advice? - by Aria - January 16, 2016, 12:42 PM
RE: My advice? - by Lasher - January 17, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: My advice? - by Aria - January 17, 2016, 04:20 PM
RE: My advice? - by Lasher - January 18, 2016, 12:32 PM
RE: My advice? - by Aria - January 18, 2016, 12:58 PM
RE: My advice? - by Lasher - January 19, 2016, 11:32 PM
RE: My advice? - by Aria - January 19, 2016, 11:46 PM