Thunder Dome Kill them with succes and bury them with a smile
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Private 
@Tryphon Sorry it took so long, my computer was getting installed. I'm back though, ready when you are!

Trees passed as Jolon walked through the lively woods that he now could call his home, their home. He was not alone here, he had the bright spirit Asterr and the ones who had sworn their loyalty to her, just like him. It had been rough living as a rogue, scavenging all the food he could possible get to stay alive, but that was not the only thing that had made him less sociable. It were the long nights all alone that had made him sad and bitter, desperate for someone to talk to. He had felt much better after talking to the bright spirit, as if troubles were just an option. He had felt that way only once in his life, but he will never speak of that time again unless it was specifically asked. 

As he walked, thinking about his past and future, he felt his stomach growl. The last thing he had eaten was a hare, and it almost felt like that was 2 moons ago. He didn't know if there was a lot of prey in these woods, but he did know that there may be other wolves around. If there were, they could be followers of the bright spirit or intruders with killing on their mind. Or perhaps just nice wolves looking for a conversation, but that option would be rather boring found Jolon. 

How long had he'd been walking? Perhaps an hour, maybe more. He'd lost track of time listening to all the wonderful sounds around him. This place was hair-raising, a true masterpiece of mother nature. Jolon couldn't have wished for a better place to stumble upon. He'd been in many woods, but none were as animated as this one. But the grumble in his stomach got louder with each passing minute it seemed, and it wouldn't stop until Jolon could find something to feast upon. He wondered if there were more followers of the bright spirit that were looking for food. He could really use more strength to take down a meal, and he could use the company too. If only he knew the area a bit better. 

He sat down, closing his eyes to hear better. He had learned this from his father when he was around 5 moons old but had remembered it ever since. He didn't know if it helped, but Jolon believed that it was good for something. Plus, it was more relaxing than using your eyes to see. So he waited for a sign of live, something to tell him that he wasn't alone.

Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, it's late in the evening for me, here in the Netherlands, and I'm a bit tired.
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
Kill them with succes and bury them with a smile - by Jolon - January 15, 2016, 02:45 PM