Sunset Valley when you were mine, the world seemed to burn
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
no problem. i oddly enough like to start them, lol. also pls excuse this i am a little impaired writing this and idk what i was doing

With the wind against her, she sees the wolf before she smells her. The stranger doesn’t go out of her way in greeting. She has spent her time alone but it is not enough to shake away her expectations and way of living. Being attacked by the male over a week ago had been proof enough of that; they do not bow for her. She is only a straggler to them that has nothing but a weak claim on the mountain behind her. They do not see god in her.

Thuringwethil remains silent as she watches from a distance, smoke billowing from the other woman’s snout. The wind does not bring her scent near and her affiliation stays unknown. Her tail twitches behind her, even with her body, though her head remains above her shoulders. The same risk had been taken before with the unfamiliar male, but he did not understand the depth in which her soul has lived, through generations of warrior women at the helm that thrives through her body.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
when you were mine, the world seemed to burn - by Antumbra - January 21, 2016, 10:43 AM
RE: when you were mine, the world seemed to burn - by Antumbra - January 21, 2016, 07:16 PM