Silvertip Mountain The Mountian
Epsilon
52 Posts
Ooc — Bella
Its all good :) Sorry the first part of the post is short 

Krypton would be Atari's first friend here at Silvertip, she hadn't been here long and she already had a friend. Atari loved chatting with people she got to know, it made her feel less of an outsider. Her shyness always made her be distant most of the time. It was a good thing Krypton had approached Atari first. She would have probably been to shy to approach the female first. 

Atari's request to walk was agreed upon "Thank you". Atari said in a relieved voice. She didn't care for snow or the cold, in fact she didn't care for winter at all, she found it annoying. She did her best to ignore it but sometimes it got to annoying to ignore. Followed with the agreement to walk Krypton motioned for Atari to follow her. She did as requested and it led her to a pathway in the forest. There the female asked how Atari found this mountain. Atari choose to word this answer carefully. "A friend told me about this mountain a while back, she spoke only good things about it. I figured when the time came to leave, I would search for this pack and here I am nearly a year later". It wasn't distrust that made her do this, Atari just was a closed book. She liked it that way. She couldn't call attention to herself or have people pity her. Krypton and FitDutiful knew most of her back story already, Atari wasn't to happy about this but neither showed pity to her. So she was content with it. "What about you?" she asked Krypton. Atari still remembered the females story about being chased out of her own pack after loosing the battle for alpha. It was saddening. Atari didn't understand how loosing one battle could mean getting kicked out. By her sister no less. Atari gave this some thought, maybe Krypton and her sister were not on the best terms when the fight began and when her sister won she chased out Krypton. By this time Atari was engulfed in thought, she had that stare of deep thought. This would most likely mean she would miss a lot of Krypton's responses. Atari was cursed with curiosity or reading to much into things. Either way they were both very troubling.
Messages In This Thread
The Mountian - by Atari Silver - January 15, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: The Mountian - by RIP Krypton - January 16, 2016, 10:40 PM
RE: The Mountian - by Atari Silver - January 17, 2016, 12:31 AM
RE: The Mountian - by RIP Krypton - January 17, 2016, 12:50 AM
RE: The Mountian - by Atari Silver - January 18, 2016, 04:57 AM
RE: The Mountian - by RIP Krypton - January 22, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: The Mountian - by Atari Silver - January 23, 2016, 02:50 AM
RE: The Mountian - by RIP Krypton - January 24, 2016, 06:23 PM
RE: The Mountian - by Atari Silver - January 26, 2016, 12:17 AM
RE: The Mountian - by RIP Krypton - January 26, 2016, 10:55 PM
RE: The Mountian - by Atari Silver - January 27, 2016, 08:33 AM