Silvertip Mountain The Mountian
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
No worries! It looks good to me :P 

After explaining her history with joining Silvertip, Krypton noticed how Atari was a bit "out of it". Not in a rude manner, but almost as if she was daydreaming or thinking about something with great importance. Krypton wouldn't blame her, thoughts were more important than a plain backstory anyways. If there was one thing the earthy woman did, it was she always appreciated thoughts, ideas, plans, etc. Her fluffy ears flicked towards Atari when she was asking Krypton a question.

How did Zaria not kill her? Atari at first sounded ignorant, but soon she smoothed it out by supporting her statement. Zaria has been aggressive lately, and she wasn't very "open" in a way to put it. Atari also spoke about having respect to Zaria, the earthy woman nodded her head in agreement. "In all honesty, I'm not sure. I was away from the borders so I was in a safe zone. I think Silvertip was in need of members at the time, but I'm not very sure." The canadian female spoke in her monotone like normal, her eyes still lay ahead the trail.

"Zaria's attitude has been swayed by her hormones, she's in heat right now and not in the best of moods." She spoke the truth, or at least what she thought what the truth was. Any female would be a little irritated too if their body was all messed up with hormones. Krypton agreed with Atari though, there were many high expectations kept here at Silvertip. Once you are accepted, you are accepted into a family and treated like family. In return, you must protect your family and provide for them. "If you intend to meet her personally, I can give you some advice for her." Surely the other earthy girl would accept some kind of knowledge and wisdom about the female alpha here?

"You've already noticed she is aggressive, she holds onto a mercenary trade. Second, she likes poisons, and lastly she is very protective of what is hers, especially about her mate." Krypton was wording everything in a specific order, mostly the qualities that might make others uncomfortable before reaching the good ones. "However, Zaria will treat you like a family member if you get on her good side. She will protect her family at all costs and might help you on your trades too."
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
Messages In This Thread
The Mountian - by Atari Silver - January 15, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: The Mountian - by RIP Krypton - January 16, 2016, 10:40 PM
RE: The Mountian - by Atari Silver - January 17, 2016, 12:31 AM
RE: The Mountian - by RIP Krypton - January 17, 2016, 12:50 AM
RE: The Mountian - by Atari Silver - January 18, 2016, 04:57 AM
RE: The Mountian - by RIP Krypton - January 22, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: The Mountian - by Atari Silver - January 23, 2016, 02:50 AM
RE: The Mountian - by RIP Krypton - January 24, 2016, 06:23 PM