Sleeping Dragon [Joining] Waking the Fire
with fire in her veins
262 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Any sympathy his struggle to speak would have garnered from the Viking Queen, whom herself struggled sometimes with the common tongue despite that it was (one of) her native tongue(s) was immediately thrown out the window by both his failure to show proper submission and further stoked by his simple inquiry of other. Her tail rose higher over her back, lips curling back from the sharp canines of her teeth in a brief warning. Her posture spoke that she reigned as queen on the Dragon alongside Heda. She did not expect him to know that but her posture hardly left any room for any other assumption. “I reign here as queen,” The shield-maiden told him with punctuated harshness to her words. “alongside Heda. She will not appreciate your lack of submission any more than I do, I promise you.” She spoke clearly, blunt so that her words might not be mistaken. In fact, at the moment Gyda was his best bet and she was already on the cusp of chasing him from her borders as it stood.

She did not; not yet. He would be given a chance to redeem himself if only because she had to be diplomatic. “Why should I let you join my pack? What can you offer me and those I command?” The Scandinavian demanded, silently weighing her judgment. His posture was reluctantly respectful yet it was not enough to currently satisfy the viking queen whom already had been shown that her rule would be reluctantly accepted upon her approach. Thus far, the odds did not appear to be his favor and yet she gave him a chance to speak, to impress her with words.

and armor underneath her skin
who crushes the world beneath her feet
Messages In This Thread
[Joining] Waking the Fire - by Goliath - January 27, 2016, 11:51 AM
RE: [Joining] Waking the Fire - by Gyda - January 27, 2016, 01:30 PM
RE: [Joining] Waking the Fire - by Goliath - January 27, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: [Joining] Waking the Fire - by Gyda - January 27, 2016, 02:24 PM
RE: [Joining] Waking the Fire - by Goliath - January 27, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: [Joining] Waking the Fire - by Gyda - January 27, 2016, 03:47 PM
RE: [Joining] Waking the Fire - by Goliath - January 28, 2016, 02:29 AM
RE: [Joining] Waking the Fire - by Gyda - January 28, 2016, 03:23 PM
RE: [Joining] Waking the Fire - by Goliath - January 28, 2016, 04:59 PM