Sleeping Dragon [Joining] Waking the Fire
156 Posts
Ooc — Alex
As the word of "Queen" and "reign" - words he knew - reached his ears, he dropped his head, and kept his gaze as low as possible,  he placed his paws in front of himself, and placed himself  low and tucked his tail, her tone and baring of teeth obviously indicated she was displeased with his signs of submission, that little he knew. He looked up to her, although it was difficult to place himself in that position, he understood most of what she said, Goliath just didn't know what to say, that was until she asked him of his purpose.

"I?" he began  "Loyalty" he replied, the first thing he knew to set clearly was his promise. "Life of mine" he continued, "devoted" he added, just to make clear she knew what he meant. "Strength, but not too Muscle" he added, recalling the ones he had bested from ramming them into trees, breaking many bones; it was hard to stop him once he was in motion, that much he knew. "I can crush all" Goliath indicated, but decided not to say more, he didn't want to brag more, he had already been presented as disrespectful.
Messages In This Thread
[Joining] Waking the Fire - by Goliath - January 27, 2016, 11:51 AM
RE: [Joining] Waking the Fire - by Gyda - January 27, 2016, 01:30 PM
RE: [Joining] Waking the Fire - by Goliath - January 27, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: [Joining] Waking the Fire - by Gyda - January 27, 2016, 02:24 PM
RE: [Joining] Waking the Fire - by Goliath - January 27, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: [Joining] Waking the Fire - by Gyda - January 27, 2016, 03:47 PM
RE: [Joining] Waking the Fire - by Goliath - January 28, 2016, 02:29 AM
RE: [Joining] Waking the Fire - by Gyda - January 28, 2016, 03:23 PM
RE: [Joining] Waking the Fire - by Goliath - January 28, 2016, 04:59 PM