Moonspear Sound Out
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All Welcome 
Jace slid into the pack lands and looked around, his ice blue eyes taking in everything. Had it really only been 2 and a half weeks since he had departed. It felt like longer. He was a bit disappointed that he had met no one on his forays into the outer lands. He also had not found what he was looking for. He sighed, truthfully he wasn't even sure if he ever would. Licking his chops he stuck his nose to the ground, searching among the scents to see if there were any new among them. He thought about searching out @Amekaze, but he thought perhaps if she really wanted to see him, she could smell him.

He shook his head at that guilty thought and blew air out of his nose in disgust at himself. When had he become even more antisocial than he had been. There had always been that element, but he was almost a hermit. He laughed at himself imaging himself along some distant sea shore with seaweed and brine tied up in his fur, and shells adorning the hard spots. And he would spout nonsense to those that came to near. He shook his head and tail up and head up he entered his home. He'd do some hunting in a little while, for now he just wanted to traverse around.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Sound Out - by Jace - January 27, 2016, 03:51 PM
RE: Sound Out - by Amekaze - January 27, 2016, 10:10 PM
RE: Sound Out - by Amekaze - February 08, 2016, 03:16 AM
RE: Sound Out - by Jace - February 17, 2016, 10:24 AM
RE: Sound Out - by Amekaze - February 19, 2016, 02:09 AM
RE: Sound Out - by Jace - February 19, 2016, 08:29 PM
RE: Sound Out - by Amekaze - February 23, 2016, 01:06 AM