Silvertip Mountain The Mountian
Epsilon
52 Posts
Ooc — Bella
It seemed she had gone unnoticed with her actions but Atari wasn't quite sure, though Krypton asked no questions. Which was a good thing. The female didn't seem like she was one to ask about histories. She would have asked Atari by now if she wanted to. Everyone has a back story in life, and nowadays it seemed none were happy ones. Atari had heard quite a few before she joined this pack, all passed down stories told by her caretaker, and now two more to add to the list. Atari knew some of Krypton's and very little of FitzDutiful's. Both heart touching but Atari had curiosity for Krypton's story, she knew some things had been left unsaid and wanted to find out more. Atari wasn't trying to be nosey, its just when came to loss she knew how much it hurts when you have no one to lean on for support. As for FitzDutiful's back story, well she wouldn't dare try to find out more. Not unless he voluntarily gave out the information. Having said that this doesn't mean Atari would dig for information in Krypton's case.

Atari looked straight forward as Krypton began to talk, it was about family. Only about family. Did she hear me, when I said 'family'? I must have spoken to loud. I don't even know why I said it aloud in the first place. Maybe its just a coincidence, she thought but it seemed to direct to be just a coincidence. She made a quick glance in females direction. Krypton had already been looking in Atari's direction. Atari held her gaze for a moment before looking away. "I am happy to hear, family's one of the most important things you can have" Atari gave a slight smile "I'm glad I'm able to be apart of this family" She spoke truthfully, it was important to have family and she was in fact glad to be able to have this one.
Messages In This Thread
The Mountian - by Atari Silver - January 15, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: The Mountian - by RIP Krypton - January 16, 2016, 10:40 PM
RE: The Mountian - by Atari Silver - January 17, 2016, 12:31 AM
RE: The Mountian - by RIP Krypton - January 17, 2016, 12:50 AM
RE: The Mountian - by Atari Silver - January 18, 2016, 04:57 AM
RE: The Mountian - by RIP Krypton - January 22, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: The Mountian - by Atari Silver - January 23, 2016, 02:50 AM
RE: The Mountian - by RIP Krypton - January 24, 2016, 06:23 PM
RE: The Mountian - by Atari Silver - January 26, 2016, 12:17 AM
RE: The Mountian - by RIP Krypton - January 26, 2016, 10:55 PM
RE: The Mountian - by Atari Silver - January 27, 2016, 08:33 AM