Sleeping Dragon [Joining] Waking the Fire
with fire in her veins
262 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Gyda was silent as he responded, patiently picking through her rapid-fire questions. He could hunt ...fish was better than nothing though would be hard to procure if the lakes, rivers and ponds froze. She nodded when he spoke that he was mistaken for being larger. To her he large though body types did not have much play in her judgment of others. Having grown around males much larger than her, and with Ragnar's ruthless personality there wasn't a whole lot that Gyda would say intimidated her. She particularly liked his words about respect and loyalty though she did not put all her faith into them. He, as all the others had to (and would have to, in the future) prove himself loyal. Gyda was not quick to trust and she needed to see pretty promises backed up with action before she would believe them.

“You will have to prove your loyalty, as everyone else does, but I welcome you into Sleeping Dragon,” Her posture did not relax even then though she took a step back and gestured for him to cross into the borders so she might rub her scent on him to acknowledge to the rest of the pack when they parted ways that he was a newcomer and not a trespasser. “You will hold the rank of Theta, for now,” The shield-maiden informed him, and for now as the newest addition to their pack he was the lowest ranking. “Come, I will give you a tour.” She gestured for him to follow pausing only to glimpse back at him over her shoulder. "I am Gyda." She offered, remembering that she had yet to introduce herself formally to him.
and armor underneath her skin
who crushes the world beneath her feet
Messages In This Thread
[Joining] Waking the Fire - by Goliath - January 27, 2016, 11:51 AM
RE: [Joining] Waking the Fire - by Gyda - January 27, 2016, 01:30 PM
RE: [Joining] Waking the Fire - by Goliath - January 27, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: [Joining] Waking the Fire - by Gyda - January 27, 2016, 02:24 PM
RE: [Joining] Waking the Fire - by Goliath - January 27, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: [Joining] Waking the Fire - by Gyda - January 27, 2016, 03:47 PM
RE: [Joining] Waking the Fire - by Goliath - January 28, 2016, 02:29 AM
RE: [Joining] Waking the Fire - by Gyda - January 28, 2016, 03:23 PM
RE: [Joining] Waking the Fire - by Goliath - January 28, 2016, 04:59 PM