Blackfeather Woods I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Guys you can skip me if I'm taking too long... Damien isn't being very productive here anyway so I don't really mind...

At first, Damien thought that he'd run into a normal joining request, but he was very wrong. Burke seemed to be quite exasperated by the mere presence of the female, which made Damien think that there was something he was ignoring. It picked his interest even more, and his ears perked up attempting to get a clear take of what the loner would say next. Damien couldn't quite understand why Burke was being so harsh with this female, but he probably would have handled things differently. Damien didn't know it, but this was the first time this female came asking for a spot. She was showing determination through her hard work, and although bringing a whole deer from who knows where alone was pretty over the top, Damien couldn't deny that the female had some talent.

And about Sebastian... Well, that was a whole other story, and things would surely go down hard at some point.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch - by Hecate - January 27, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch - by Damien - January 29, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch - by Burke - February 02, 2016, 06:35 AM