Silvertip Mountain And bury the letters left unsent
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The conclusion he'd decided to draw without actually having any supporting evidence was quickly washed away with rationality. It was true that he displayed no symptoms that might point to an illness, but if not that, then what was it? Instinctively, he knew, but Alastor had never been a wolf driven by instincts. He'd tended to ignore them, truth be told, believing his thoughts to be better and more efficient than anything engraved into his very essence through centuries of evolution. Yeah... he was a bit arrogant in terms of that specific belief, but what could be done? Wolves weren't exactly there to be polite specimens, so, to him, his beliefs were definitely called for.

Instead of answering right away, the foreigner shook his head, inviting the other male to get closer. William, or rather Will. Peculiar name in his mind, but when born in a far off land, it grew somewhat difficult to find names he was truly familiar with. "My name is Alastor," he offered, returning the verbal gesture and then offering a slight dip of his head. Afterwards, he fell silent, contemplating whether or not he should delve into what he was feeling entirely. Would it do either of them any good? Alastor wished not to burden another with his own problems but... he was getting absolutely nowhere on his own.

It was with a slow exhale that his decision had been made, seeing no other way around his predicament—he needed to voice his feelings, get them out into the open, and hope he could then sift through them better. "I'm not quite sure where to begin..." he offered, gaze seeming to drift farther and farther from the male with each passing second. "I can describe it only as a sense of loss. I've felt something similar before, but this new feeling isn't nearly as harsh. It's more... dull, I suppose you could say, but without growing absent of the feeling that I'm missing something—whether it be figuratively or literally, I've not the slightest clue."

Though Alastor had proceeded to spill his guts, so to speak, the other had appeared to have grown disinterested. The Greek did not take it as any offense, knowing that his issue was his own and for no one else to bear the burden of. And so, when the other male excused himself, the greyscale wolf did not try to stop him. He'd let the other go off on his merry way, giving the foreigner time alone once more to try and sort through his thoughts.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
And bury the letters left unsent - by Alastor - January 10, 2016, 06:01 AM
RE: And bury the letters left unsent - by Will - January 10, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: And bury the letters left unsent - by Alastor - January 19, 2016, 01:32 AM
RE: And bury the letters left unsent - by Will - January 22, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: And bury the letters left unsent - by Alastor - January 30, 2016, 02:43 AM