Blackfeather Woods I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
So there had been a first time...

Damien's interest was at a spike when the female spoke, and then things escalated rather quickly when Burke gave her his own opinion. Damien wouldn't deny that everything he said was perfectly reasonable, and that had actually been Damien's own reason to reject Muriel in the first place not so long ago. She was weak and would have taken her weeks to recover to be an active part of the pack for once, something the Dark Brotherhood didn't need at the moment. Winter had been harsh on the pack, but they had strong numbers to rely on, and did not need to make such an investment. It was all a matter of interests at first, before the members became vital part of the functioning of the pack. Wow... Damien was starting to learn about this things quickly.

Not a word said, Damien observed, serving as a backup plan for now, but eager to resume his life at Blackfeather Woods. Oh when he knew just how much things had changed while he was gone... It's impossible to know how he'd react, even for his awesome writer!
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch - by Hecate - January 27, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch - by Damien - January 30, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch - by Burke - February 02, 2016, 06:35 AM