Blackfeather Woods I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
You're not bad at it!!! Since we had the name change from "Black Feather Woods" to "Dark Brotherhood" the joining process became much harder than it was before. Now once a wolf joined they are instantly recruited into their 'sacred' Dark Brotherhood as an apprentice. So in the BFW-timeperiod some members would be selected for the brotherhood some wouldn't, they would stay normal members. Now with the name change only that 'selected' part will get through the joining process.

Burke was no medic so he was going to take her word for it that her wounds weren't that bad. To the alpha she looked pretty beaten down. He was not given her any sign of being approved or not. He listened to her statements. She had spoken a lot and not really the sentences that he wanted to hear but it was close to what he wanted to hear. The male's face stayed stoic taking her arguments in regard for a moment. She had promised to work hard, which he liked, but if she was dark enough could only be expressed by herself being in this pack and showing enough in those two weeks. "If you were in this pack I would kick you out even if you wouldn't agree with it," he pointed out to her.

Burke was not going to relent easily. She had spoke about what she could bring but he wanted more insight. "What trades are you interested in pursuing?," he asked to the female. She might have told him something before about counseling and something else but if he was really honest he had forgotten most of it. They had quite some loner at their borders recently. They all had different interest and when he looked back at it all their trades were starting to blur. Burke looked over her shoulder briefly to Damien. He gave a nod with his head that he could come stand by him, seeing how she would react, and it would make it easier to talk with him after.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch - by Hecate - January 27, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch - by Burke - January 31, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch - by Burke - February 02, 2016, 06:35 AM