Blackfeather Woods I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Damien listened, waiting hungrily for the female's response, while scanning her with his pale eyes. It was clear that she was not in her best shape, but even after the trouble of catching the elk herself, just to prove her strength to Burke and her promise to the brotherhood, Damien believed that she had something the pack could exploit.

Burke nodded, telling Damien it was alright to stand beside him now, and the yearling moved slowly, walking just about an inch away from Hecate on his way past the borderline. Once beside his father, Damien observed the female critically. She was tense, like every other piece of scum that approached Blackfeather, and it looked like she was trying really hard not to burst into tears... But that was just Damien's despotic opinion.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch - by Hecate - January 27, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch - by Damien - February 01, 2016, 10:31 PM
RE: I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch - by Burke - February 02, 2016, 06:35 AM