Blackfeather Woods I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke inhaled softly as she spoke. For a moment he thought about the fact that her daughter could learn this female the trade of being a naturalist, that would be funny to see a young pup teaching an subordinate. They actually needed more hunters but seeing that she was motivated to work hard. She had gone through the rejection and come back to prove herself. The alpha male looked at his son for a moment to see his judgement. 

"One week to heal and one week to prove yourself, you better restock what you took before your two weeks are up," Burke stated. He howled for @Nemesis to pick up Hecate, seeing that she wanted to be scout she could be an ambassador of the pack by showing Hecate around the pack lands and drilling her a bit on how things worked. Burke liked that idea, and giving Nemesis more trust in dealing with new members. In the meanwhile he could have a chat with his son. "I called for Sister Nemesis to show you around. You are now an apprentice of the Dark Brotherhood, one that is on a two week trail period. Do the things you promised."

Nemesis, tagged you here so you know I mentioned/howled for Nem! I let you sort out if you want an actual thread with Hecate so you can use it for your trades! :D
@Hecate Welcome at last! Two weeks are starting from now!
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch - by Hecate - January 27, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch - by Burke - February 02, 2016, 06:35 AM