Thunder Dome Kill them with succes and bury them with a smile
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
The male did not seem fond of the conversation they were having, and Jolon could understand parts of it. Maybe his talk with Asterr didn't go so well, maybe it was something personal. He didn't know, and he wasn't going to ask. It wasn't his business, he knew.

The male showed signs of wanting to leave himself, and the dark male's mind sighed. It would spare him the effort of sending Tryphon away, although he didn't mind working for a good cost. Perhaps it would be better for them to part, as much as he began liking this masked wolf. He was worried he had nowhere to go, but the male stated he had someone. The black guardian almost wanted to ask who, but quickly shut himself up. He didn't have to know everything.

That's unfortunate for us, but I am glad to hear you are not alone out there. He stated, giving the masked one another look, but this time with a small smile. I guess this is where our paths will split, though I hope this won't be the last time I will find myself in your presence. He said as a goodbye. Jolon now showed signs of wanting to turn, but not before Tryphon was over their imaginary border.
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
RE: Kill them with succes and bury them with a smile - by Jolon - February 05, 2016, 05:55 PM