Sleeping Dragon Joining
with fire in her veins
262 Posts
Ooc — torvi
It was as Gyda approached that she saw the other silver draped woman, older than her, raise her tail over her back in response to the viking queen's own show of dominance. Gyda felt a fury worthy of any Berserker rise like a tsunami tide with in her, and her brows furrowed in accordance. In a breadth of a moment there was a  split second of thought — just enough to calm herself. Perhaps the older, lone woman at their borders was deluded because she was a nobody here and she held no power. Not over any of Sleeping Dragon and especially not over Gyda herself. It was a fool's move; but Gyda was nothing if not clever. She had made the initiation of conversation (though this was before she'd caught the dominate display because otherwise she would have charged her by now). Gyda's head canted to the side in a bird like manner as Silver made her plight, mimicking Ragnar's observant head tilt after watching him do it so many times. After years of hero worshiping him she had begun to pick up on the patriarch's habits even if she did not realize it herself.

Gyda did not glimpse back at the approach of another, the scent that wafted her way telling her it was Thuringwethil. How much of what her co-queen had seen Gyda did not know. The shield-maiden had no plans of accepting the loner into Sleeping Dragon after that display. Giving chase would have been much easier, but Gyda wanted to tear her down first, or at least try to. She was angered, and she wanted to prove that she was the alpha bitch last woman whom this loner wished to make enemies of. She had attacked James and in truth Gyda was willing to do a whole lot worse. “And why should I accept you, hm?” Gyda inquired softly, brazenly. “Your display did not escape my notice loner. Perhaps you have forgotten that with no pack you have no power. Not over my wolves and not over me. You are nothing.” Just another wolf driven to the borders of a pack by desperation that winter wrought down upon them.

“Or did you think I did not see?” Gyda hissed, moving forward, her muscles taunt, her head high, and her lips pulling back from her teeth in a low growl. She would show this woman her place and then she would chase her from the slumbering dragon's lands.
and armor underneath her skin
who crushes the world beneath her feet
Messages In This Thread
Joining - by Silver - February 04, 2016, 05:01 PM
RE: Joining - by Gyda - February 06, 2016, 08:26 AM
RE: Joining - by Silver - February 06, 2016, 07:39 PM
RE: Joining - by Antumbra - February 06, 2016, 09:13 PM
RE: Joining - by Gyda - February 07, 2016, 06:19 AM
RE: Joining - by Silver - February 07, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: Joining - by Antumbra - February 07, 2016, 04:43 PM
RE: Joining - by Gyda - February 14, 2016, 06:09 AM
RE: Joining - by Silver - February 14, 2016, 04:00 PM