Meadowlark Prairie Broad-Shouldered Beasts
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian had not expected his brother to react the way he did. The male ducked his head and stepped a bit back. The ducking of his head was mostly to protect his own neck. He knew his brother and they had a lot of play fights. He did not want to turn this into a fight. He had done it this time. Nat had broken from his stoic mask to yell at him. The grey male was quite surprised before his own anger sat in. He was not selfish, far from. He just wanted to know why Burke left, he had talked with Nathaniel about this when he left. Though what hurt him the most was that Nathaniel told him the sight of him made him sick. That was not something Sebastian ever liked hearing from his own brother. "I'm not childish," he returned, tears lining in his eyes because Nathaniel hurt him deep.

"I left myself because I didn't want to be in that rotten place. No pack should live there and everyone was broken, including you," he returned to his brother. All the excitement from before vanished because of one reaction from his brother. Sebastian didn't want Burke as a parent he just wanted to get to know him. Though it would be nice to have someone to go to. After their mom died Nathaniel's facial expressions died too. That was not very normal either. Sebastian stepped back further, creating some distance between him and his brother. He wasn't sure if he liked this Nathaniel. He felt like he couldn't really talk to him or tell his brother was he was feeling because now he seemed angry with him for even feeling a certain way. "Are you so dead inside you can't even feel happy for me? I am working on getting better, dealing with his cancerous bitterness I had to deal with for years. It has been eating me from the inside. At least I have a heart that can feel emotions. I am not sure if I can say the same for you. I don't need a parent. I already decided that I didn't need his approval. Though I have every right of getting to know the one that is my biological father and his reasonings. I want to learn from him. He is doing something right to have a pack full of loyal followers."
Messages In This Thread
Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Sebastian - January 30, 2016, 07:46 AM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Nathaniel Sr. - January 30, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Sebastian - January 30, 2016, 11:17 AM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Nathaniel Sr. - January 30, 2016, 12:27 PM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Sebastian - January 30, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Nathaniel Sr. - January 30, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Sebastian - January 31, 2016, 08:16 AM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Nathaniel Sr. - February 02, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Sebastian - February 03, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Nathaniel Sr. - February 05, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Sebastian - February 05, 2016, 06:20 PM