Lost Creek Hollow i hear the hungry ghosts calling out in the night
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven heard her new alpha's call. It had only been a few days since she had joined the Hollow wolves. It had also been a few days since she'd seen Ilya. She assumed her friend probably wouldn't be at the meeting, but Haven did long to see her. She only hoped that the female could get well soon, for she had so much to tell her. Shelley it was the right choice that she'd come to join her friend's pack. First off, she was glad to have been able to save Ilya. Also she liked the alphas. They seemed very nice, and she loved the territory. She could enjoy spending her time here for sure. Haven sighed as she ran through the lush winter forest. All of her thoughts were jumbled, for as she was happy to have a pack again, she had hoped that it would be with Seb.

She soon came to where the call had sounded. The only wolf who she knew was Mordecai, and not very well at that. Also there was another female, a dark male and a super plush male. They were a very diverse crew, and she liked that. She went and bowed her head submissively to Mordecai, adding in, Thank you again for letting me join your pack. You're very kind. She gave him a friendly smile before stepping back to sit by the living cloud. The young beauty began to wonder what this meeting was about. Perhaps about Ilya's attack. She pondered the thoughts, as curious as ever.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i hear the hungry ghosts calling out in the night - by Haven - February 14, 2016, 09:27 AM