Neverwinter Forest before i ever met you
252 Posts
Ooc —
Being vague about other thread!

Eshe had departed from her mates side to continue marking the territory. It was day three of them being there, and they had been approached by the lead male of a neighboring mountain. Eshe had thought it rather strange they did not—on a mountain—have the means to hunt there, though didn't think much more on it than that, yet, having not really processed the whole extent of it yet. Neverwinter Forest had been the place of Scimitar's dreams; they would try and make this happen. Eshe had no intentions of trespassing upon the mountain in any case—she was a wolf made for flatlands and hillocks—and she sought to investigate how much space was between the packlands to ascertain if they truly were stepping on any toes. That was the last thing the newlywed wished to do.

The she-wolf caught wind of Kaskara and bounded toward her, her tail waving. Hey! She greeted warmly, smiling. This woman was Scimitar's sister, and Eshe was an ardent admirer of her. Before Eshe had become a leader of Neverwinter, Kaskara had been the dominant wolf above her; there was a great amount of respect Eshe had for the woman, and so the golden-eyed wolf felt it would be good to investigate matters with her, and see what she thought of the whole thing.

It was difficult not to dip her head reverently, as it had once been a habit. But she did well enough in her approach, keeping her head high but in a manner that was not overbearing. Her tail waved behind her, and she looked 'round for Keiran in case she was busy bonding with her beau, patrolling with him.
Messages In This Thread
before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 18, 2016, 09:58 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - February 18, 2016, 10:42 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 21, 2016, 10:13 PM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - February 24, 2016, 09:45 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 24, 2016, 10:52 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - February 24, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 24, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - March 01, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - March 04, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - March 10, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - March 20, 2016, 12:16 PM