Phantom Hollow Decrease the resolution [Malice]
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Whops, had they really talked about that? Meep, guess I'll have to play along :P

The other seemed annoyed that she hadn't gotten better from her soar throat, though it really wasn't the queen's fault. Everyone had asked so much, and Malice's job was to answer them all. As much as she enjoyed doing it, her throat didn't agree with her. 

Malice kept her mouth shut, knowing that making up excuses was not the way the go. She kind of knew that talking back at the theta would only make her more mad or annoyed. Others might see it as foolish of the queen, to let herself be pushed around by their theta, but Malice saw it as an act of respect. Veritas had nothing that kept her bound to their pack, and yet she was still here, alive, breathing and picking flowers.

The queen gave a small nod, as well as a sound that vaguely sounded like mhm. She hadn't been screaming, yet she knew that saying she hadn't would sound like an excuse. She would much rather go with the other's thoughts than come on her bad side.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Veritas - February 20, 2016, 11:56 PM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Malice - February 21, 2016, 04:45 AM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Veritas - February 21, 2016, 05:03 AM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Malice - February 21, 2016, 05:22 AM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Veritas - February 21, 2016, 05:41 AM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Malice - February 21, 2016, 06:10 AM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Veritas - February 21, 2016, 06:27 AM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Malice - February 22, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Veritas - February 22, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Malice - February 23, 2016, 09:55 AM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Veritas - February 23, 2016, 06:12 PM