Phantom Hollow Decrease the resolution [Malice]
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
The subject changed to probably what the Theta had wanted to say in the first place. She knew of the clearly 1 year older girl's plans to start her own pack, a place she could rule by herself. Yes, Malice was sad that their healer had plans about leaving, but she had known from the day they had met that it would be that way. She didn't hold it against the healer, knowing that it wasn't Moonlit Hills itself that was making her leave. It was a desire they had in common, the desire to lead others. Malice had known since she was a little ball of fur that she would lead, lead others to victory and create bonds that would never be broken. She knew that Ver was capable, maybe even more capable than the queen, to lead. 

Though, there had been a thought lingering around in her head since the day they had met. Why couldn't their packs be allies of some sort? Both having their own territory, leader and members but sharing a bond. They could both profit off of it, seeing as how there were more packs around, maybe planning war. If war was to break out, they could work together to vanquish the evil doers.

I remember, yes. She said, her eyes looking around her, clearly deep in thought. And I do have one condition and a question I would like you to answer. She said, returning her gaze to the theta. As condition, I would like to hear from you, making sure you're alright on your own. She said, now a warm smile on her black and white muzzle. 

Would you mind that when you've settled and all, to form some kind of alliance with us? She asked, her head tipping to the right, curious what her thoughts on the matter were.  
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Veritas - February 20, 2016, 11:56 PM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Malice - February 21, 2016, 04:45 AM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Veritas - February 21, 2016, 05:03 AM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Malice - February 21, 2016, 05:22 AM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Veritas - February 21, 2016, 05:41 AM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Malice - February 21, 2016, 06:10 AM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Veritas - February 21, 2016, 06:27 AM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Malice - February 22, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Veritas - February 22, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Malice - February 23, 2016, 09:55 AM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Veritas - February 23, 2016, 06:12 PM