Phantom Hollow Decrease the resolution [Malice]
Zeta
Banned
63 Posts
Ooc — Kiir
For the first time in what could be a long way off (if one wanted to see it happening), Veritas lowered her tail completely, finally giving Malice the respect Veritas deemed she had now earned. From enemy to acquaintance (not yet friend!), the pair had had their ups and downs, but she was largely alright with the queen now. Veritas took just a brief moment to give Malice a look that conveyed all of it, before letting her face go back to it's usual state once more. Truly, she hoped, that when Adevair came to the Teekon Wilds, they would have strong bonds and close ties with each other.

And as for Malice's lover... well, she'd be clear to warn her wolves about his simply marvelous temper. "And I do have one condition and a question I would like you to answer" the queen had asked, and Veritas found it unnecessary to reply just yet. She wanted to hear her out, figure an appropriate response to the queries and conditions. With an even look, Veritas met the other female's yellow eyes with her own amber-gold ones calmly, coolly, but with a hidden warmth within them. "I'll be sure to do so."

Veritas put a thoughtful look on her face as if taking the time to properly consider an answer. "I can't speak for my wolves, but hopefully so. I don't mind at all." Veritas took another breath before adding, "I don't know when this'll be, but I know for sure that I'm going to find a way to set stuff up before I leave. How do you feel about a healer's den, with a miniature garden?"
Messages In This Thread
Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Veritas - February 20, 2016, 11:56 PM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Malice - February 21, 2016, 04:45 AM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Veritas - February 21, 2016, 05:03 AM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Malice - February 21, 2016, 05:22 AM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Veritas - February 21, 2016, 05:41 AM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Malice - February 21, 2016, 06:10 AM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Veritas - February 21, 2016, 06:27 AM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Malice - February 22, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Veritas - February 22, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Malice - February 23, 2016, 09:55 AM
RE: Decrease the resolution [Malice] - by Veritas - February 23, 2016, 06:12 PM