Phantom Hollow that ensuing fire lights the darkness
Zeta
Banned
63 Posts
Ooc — Kiir
Well, well, well. Veritas would not usually leap to insult another's religion Nor their cult, but this creature was simply begging to be ripped to teeny, tiny pieces. And then, have those tiny pieces fed to the mutts of society. One chance, the look in her cold gold eyes told, And I will utterly destroy you. Do not try me. 

Cut away from the wolf burning with freezing fire, one (Malice) was enraged and actically keeping herself from letting shit fly loose. That thread was already so thin, so pitiful that even a loud sound would have been enough to tip her over the edge and snap what remnants of self control she had left. The other, a young male was as unrefined as Malice, though the raw power he possessed in his body made up for what he would have lacked - years of experience of pure skill. 

As for herself? She was calm (outwardly) and decidedly cool about the whole thing, choosing to listen in and gather what information she could... Until Maloce openness her great big mouth to speak, and very, very inwardly, Veritas gave a wince. She could hear the scratching of vocals, and while it might make the woman seem fiercer, it did her absolutely no good to be wasting her voice. The healer was going to force medicine down her throat even if the queen didn't want it. 

"Rest assured I have no religion, stranger, but even if your Lord took one tiny step over this border, even by one hair, I would defend my pack's claim over land you have no right to. 

"I show hostility to idiots. I show hostility to those who make enemies out of my pack or me. I show hostility to those who don't give a shit about respect or politeness.

"Be glad you meet the Queen herself. She is decidedly more... Merciful than her counterpart. We wouldn't want you rushing off anywhere with, say, an arm or a leg missing, would we?"

Veritas smiled, an odd combination of fire and an icy grin. Her tail was slowly rising, but she waited for the order to Attack. After all, what use was there in taking the fun right now?
Messages In This Thread
that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by RIP Hosannah - February 21, 2016, 04:40 AM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by Malice - February 21, 2016, 05:08 AM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by Veritas - February 21, 2016, 05:55 AM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by RIP Issun - February 21, 2016, 12:43 PM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by RIP Hosannah - February 21, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by Malice - February 21, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by Veritas - February 21, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by RIP Issun - February 21, 2016, 05:58 PM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by RIP Hosannah - February 21, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by Malice - February 22, 2016, 10:04 AM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by Veritas - February 22, 2016, 10:24 AM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by RIP Issun - February 22, 2016, 10:40 AM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by RIP Hosannah - February 22, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by Malice - February 23, 2016, 09:45 AM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by Veritas - February 24, 2016, 08:34 AM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by RIP Issun - February 24, 2016, 07:36 PM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by RIP Hosannah - February 25, 2016, 04:23 PM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by Malice - February 25, 2016, 04:31 PM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by Veritas - February 26, 2016, 09:26 PM