Neverwinter Forest before i ever met you
per aspera ad astra
520 Posts
Ooc — Ash
"No, I haven't seen him recently." Kaskara felt trepidation seep into her heart. What did Eshe have to say? Kas had been very good friends with Bazi, and so felt a little awkward around this new mate of Scimitar's, but tried her hardest not to show it. The girl was kind and bright, and although Kaskara was unsure of her mettle as an alpha, she would withhold judgment for now. As a wolf, she seemed nice enough, and only time would truly tell how well they would get along.

Kaskara sighed, knowing she needed to start defending the borders more. It was part of her duties as guardian. She had earned that trade back in the creek, and planned to continue pursuing it and the scout trade once they were completely settled. Kaskara had always enjoyed stretching her legs and visiting the neighbors and the others around them. "What happened? Which neighbors?" She asked, wondering on which border she'd need to focus her energy on now. She also wondered how her brother was taking it; he had come here wishing to find a peaceful home, and if already they were causing issues, she wasn't sure how long they'd stay.
Messages In This Thread
before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 18, 2016, 09:58 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - February 18, 2016, 10:42 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 21, 2016, 10:13 PM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - February 24, 2016, 09:45 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 24, 2016, 10:52 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - February 24, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 24, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - March 01, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - March 04, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - March 10, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - March 20, 2016, 12:16 PM