Neverwinter Forest before i ever met you
252 Posts
Ooc —
Perhaps they'd have a chance to discover her mettle, but as for what she already had? Spiritually, plenty. Her heart and mind were fit for the fight, but her body? Not so much. Eshe could defend her rank well enough, but war? She had experienced a slaughter, once... war was not something she was physically prepared for. But this time, she would be.... she must be. Things had changed. She was an alpha, now.

The mountain, thataway, she gestured in the direction she now knew Silvertip to be. She did not speak of Moonspear. He was unhappy with our proximity, this neighbor. And so he trespassed and spoke of not wanting us to do the same, as he stood on our land, There was no hint of amusement in her voice, only aggravation. He was nothing but disrespectful toward me... but heeded Scimitar. We agreed to keep a wolfs length distance between our land. I'd like to give them a little bit more berth than that... Eshe sighed. She hated to be as empathetic as she was, then. She understood the others trepidation, after all, and they were there first when not technically speaking (as Scimitar had called this place home long ago, in his bachelor days). I'd like to learn how to fight, too. Really fight. Just in case. She could defend herself well enough, but Eshe was not looking to flee from this. She was looking to face it head on. Dominance battles were not the same as what she spoke of, and she peered at Kaskara to see if she might be able to teach her anything. Or, even want to.
Messages In This Thread
before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 18, 2016, 09:58 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - February 18, 2016, 10:42 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 21, 2016, 10:13 PM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - February 24, 2016, 09:45 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 24, 2016, 10:52 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - February 24, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 24, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - March 01, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - March 04, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - March 10, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - March 20, 2016, 12:16 PM