Moonspear she was young and all she had was the city
in the night
62 Posts
Ooc —
Charon. Moonspear. Names she concisely committed to memory. He'd made a comment about her pelt, and though the curve of her muzzle was hidden in its dip, she found herself smiling. The wolf was a vain creature, one who knew his uniqueness and wasn't afraid to point it out in others. Ness felt the same way. She had never considered her blemished fur anything but exquisite, and to meet her male counterpart was slightly more than just interesting. The difference between their spots was like seeing the color change of the earth from night to day or the hue differences between winter stone and summer rock. Her body had visibly relaxed, but Ness did not yet relieve herself of the hunched bow she had placed herself in.

"Baroness Ananke," she introduced formally, reminiscent of a society much older than either of them. "But I prefer to be called Ness," she followed up quickly. "I rarely give my whole name, but this is just one of those times I think it's necessary." A small movement through her shoulders suggested she was shrugging, though it was difficult to do in her position. "Still, when you introduce me to your pack," a sly, daring pause and another unseen smile: "I meant if you introduce me to your pack, I'd prefer you not tell them my full name. It's a pretty embarrassing and pretentious name. But hey— they say mother knows best."

Besides, those who didn't respect the names given to them by their parents were selfish washouts.
Messages In This Thread
she was young and all she had was the city - by Ness - February 25, 2016, 02:29 AM
RE: she was young and all she had was the city - by Charon - February 25, 2016, 03:15 AM
RE: she was young and all she had was the city - by Ness - February 25, 2016, 03:46 AM
RE: she was young and all she had was the city - by Charon - February 25, 2016, 04:19 AM
RE: she was young and all she had was the city - by Ness - February 25, 2016, 11:43 AM
RE: she was young and all she had was the city - by Charon - February 26, 2016, 06:51 AM
RE: she was young and all she had was the city - by Ness - February 26, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: she was young and all she had was the city - by Charon - February 26, 2016, 05:59 PM
RE: she was young and all she had was the city - by Ness - February 26, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: she was young and all she had was the city - by Charon - February 29, 2016, 03:09 AM