Phantom Hollow Pick ya partners by the paw
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
The queen watched as everyone arrived, some later than others, but they hadn't lost anyone. She gave Issun a little smirk. Was there something going on between him and Sage? Malice sure hoped so, even encouraged bonds to be made. Friendly or romantically. She listened to Cog, and nodded, before watching him walk away. Weird, he usually loved meetings and pack stuff. Oh well, the queen didn't pay much attention to him. Indeed! Everyone can switch whenever they want. If you would like to sleep alone however, that can be arranged too. I would gladly help find a den near the others so you won't feel so lonely. She chipped.

Malice chuckled softly at the comment of Veritas. She didn't see the older woman buddying up with anyone, though who knew. Maybe someone would like the smell of herbs everywhere. If that was not the case, she would respect Veritas privacy and would let her just do her thing. Malice watched Mitanni's gaze going to their pale boy who the queen had not spoken to at all. She was sure to do so in the future though. She was happy he agreed with her plan, and smiled brightly.

Sage arrived late, something that was unusual for her. Oh well, Issun already had plans with her so Malice was sure she wouldn't be left out of this all. I think you can all chose your buddies alone and I will not be needed anymore. If there are any issues, please say it now. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Pick ya partners by the paw - by Malice - February 21, 2016, 03:24 PM
RE: Pick ya partners by the paw - by RIP Issun - February 21, 2016, 03:48 PM
RE: Pick ya partners by the paw - by Renn - February 21, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: Pick ya partners by the paw - by Cogitemus - February 21, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: Pick ya partners by the paw - by Veritas - February 22, 2016, 09:38 AM
RE: Pick ya partners by the paw - by Mitanni - February 27, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: Pick ya partners by the paw - by Sage - February 28, 2016, 08:11 AM
RE: Pick ya partners by the paw - by Esteban - February 29, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: Pick ya partners by the paw - by Malice - March 01, 2016, 12:21 PM