Neverwinter Forest before i ever met you
per aspera ad astra
520 Posts
Ooc — Ash
It was strange how eerily close Eshe's suggestion came to Kaskara's innermost thoughts. If they didn't set up the training school, then at least she would be happy to host a day or two showing wolves tips and tricks of the trade. "I'd love to do that, Eshe. It sounds like fun!" She wondered if it would be just the forest wolves invited, or if others would want to come. Briefly, she thought of Saena, and wondered how her pale-furred friend was doing these days. Kas hoped she was well, but one could never be too sure.

Then her sister-in-law suggested something that might have embarrassed another woman, but simply made her proud. "I would love nothing less, sister." Kas pressed her nose against Eshe's cheek briefly and smiled as she stepped back. "I'm hoping Kieran and I can start a family this year. We've been mates for half a year or so, but we haven't tried having children yet. We've talked about it, but of course its not quite my time." She grinned, happy that she had finally found someone to talk to about these things. Scimitar definitely didn't want to hear about it, and Bazi had never seemed to have the time, or when she did, she wanted to treat it like gossip. With Eshe, it was easy to discuss her fears and misgivings, simply because they were in the same situation. "I hope our children can grow up together."
Messages In This Thread
before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 18, 2016, 09:58 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - February 18, 2016, 10:42 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 21, 2016, 10:13 PM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - February 24, 2016, 09:45 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 24, 2016, 10:52 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - February 24, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 24, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - March 01, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - March 04, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - March 10, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - March 20, 2016, 12:16 PM