Phantom Hollow A Healer's Hands and an Alpha's Heart
Zeta
Banned
63 Posts
Ooc — Kiir
She watched, in careful, concealed curiosity as Mitanni poked and prodded about the place. It was relieving to see someone who agreed about the adhesiveness of cobwebs since most healers preferred to slap on their pastes/herbs and have the wolf lie down to let it take effect. Veritas hadn't been the one to invent the idea - instead, she had continued on the practice as taught to her - but she very much liked how it enabled wolves to go about their business as per normal without all the question-asking and pitiful looks. She, for one, hated the stares people got.

Nonetheless, Veritas proceeded to then explain in detail what the herbs in there could do, since Mitanni was beginning to show more interest that could warrant further introduction. She listened to the straightforward question with a surely straightforward answer, though she took a moment to consider, thinking back to the ways of her old life.

"Every pup has a duty to the Kingdom the moment they are conceived," the healer began, sitting down as if to tell a tale to a pup (and majority of the wolves in her pack were, in her opinion, pups, seeing as few of them were over two) "I was a healer, as were other children of other litters. The royal children were, of course, to be princes and princesses and eventual rulers. So I was trained as soon as I could walk like others of my age. We were all either going to take on the roles of the common folk, like healer, teacher, caretaker et cetera. The higher tiers were the council, and they were the royalty who did not become Alphas or Betas.

"So I built up a strong memory and an eye for herbs. I learnt how to heal fatalities and because of that, where to cause them as well. And that is the story."

Veritas gave a rather blunt gaze to the younger female. "Any more questions?"
Messages In This Thread
A Healer's Hands and an Alpha's Heart - by Veritas - February 21, 2016, 09:15 AM
RE: A Healer's Hands and an Alpha's Heart - by Mitanni - February 21, 2016, 11:30 AM
RE: A Healer's Hands and an Alpha's Heart - by Veritas - February 22, 2016, 09:23 AM
RE: A Healer's Hands and an Alpha's Heart - by Mitanni - February 27, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: A Healer's Hands and an Alpha's Heart - by Veritas - February 27, 2016, 11:11 PM
RE: A Healer's Hands and an Alpha's Heart - by Mitanni - March 01, 2016, 03:29 AM
RE: A Healer's Hands and an Alpha's Heart - by Veritas - March 01, 2016, 03:45 AM
RE: A Healer's Hands and an Alpha's Heart - by Mitanni - March 01, 2016, 02:51 PM
RE: A Healer's Hands and an Alpha's Heart - by Veritas - March 09, 2016, 09:48 AM
RE: A Healer's Hands and an Alpha's Heart - by Mitanni - March 13, 2016, 12:00 PM