Redtail Rise i am my poison and my antidote
20 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Her scent was the strongest it had been in days and with every step Tatkret knew he drew closer. He had expected to find her again after deciding to go his own way, though found it strange she travelled so far south. The Anneriwok were known to brave the harsh northern climates yet here was much more temperate, the chill of winter having eased to a mild nip in the air. Tatkret enjoyed it. With a rough shake of his coat, he pressed forwards in his slow, ambling wander towards a flat-top rise, curious about the faint scent of ash and burnt bark.

Another scent was quick to stop him. His ears perked at the unfamiliar smell — another wolf. Too bad it was not the one he was looking for. Inwardly, the boy shrugged and went to continue his trek before he saw the dark, lanky form of the other from a distance patrolling the base of the rise. He kept his posture neutral as he eyed her, redirecting his path so he would give the stranger a wide berth, not too keen on participating in any...small talk.
Messages In This Thread
i am my poison and my antidote - by Antumbra - March 13, 2016, 10:24 AM
RE: i am my poison and my antidote - by Kiviuq - March 14, 2016, 11:00 AM
RE: i am my poison and my antidote - by Sangilak - March 15, 2016, 10:14 AM
RE: i am my poison and my antidote - by Antumbra - March 16, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: i am my poison and my antidote - by Kiviuq - March 18, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: i am my poison and my antidote - by Sangilak - March 18, 2016, 10:42 AM