Phoenix Maplewood Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
This thread feels very important, lmao. And I have no idea what to write. So :/

Nothing could have prepared her for Saena's reaction. She anticipated anger, rage, a furiousity reserved for gilted lovers and angry gods. It was an awkward situation; this sobbing mess of an Alpha standing before her, and Tavi had no idea what to do about it. Her body could not stoop any lower. Her eyes could not meet Saena's, nor even look upon her face as it streaked and dripped with tears.

Her voice was.. Strong. Empowered by her hatred of her, maybe. The sound of it made Tavi flinch, and she had no idea what to say in response. 'It was an accident?' Sort of. 'It meant nothing' Yes, and no, and it really didn't matter. No, she couldn't fathom a response. Not at first. But something rose up in Tavi as she looked at the woman before her. This weighted, lonely woman. She knew how wrong this had all been, but Tavi wouldn't let anyone take her pride away from her.

It happened. I didn't plan it - neither of us did. But it happened. Her words were steel. Tavi had come here to try and convince Saena of something, but faced with her - she couldn't quite make it. Instead, words spilled from her without control: You need to get over it. It wasn't love, whatever we were doing. It was meaningless. What he has with you - had, whatever - he loves you. Okay, so she did try a little bit. However, Tavi felt a twist in her gut as she spoke, and by the end she lost her fire. This was not going to end well. So we had some fun. You're going to throw him away because of one moment of stupidity? More than one, she mentally corrected, but did not put a voice to the thought.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit - by RIP Tavi - March 16, 2016, 08:20 PM