Phoenix Maplewood Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
She was right, of course. Everything she felt was valid. But Tavi couldn't see that. The ex-beta saw a wrongness in what they had done together, yes, but to some degree it didn't matter to her. It had just been sex - not love, not a mateship, just a casual thing that happened, and was over. Of course, nothing was that simple; no matter how Tavi tried to justify things, there was no justifaction to be found.

And then, Saena was rushing at her. Her pace was slower than it should've been, but the emotion which powered the Alpha was enough - she grabbed for Tavi, and the girl, being unwilling to hurt a woman carrying any form of life, let it happen. Teeth tank in to flesh, blood sprang up through the tearing of skin and began to wet her fur. Tavi let out a sharp squeal as the teeth connected, and instinctively pulled back.

Tavi yanked herself free, leaving Saena with a mouthful of fur, skin, and blood. She was quite the sight. It was enough to weaken Tavi at the knees; of course, so did the fresh wound to the side of her neck. I know that -- Saena --

This was a bad idea. No mentally proficient adulterer would choose to confront the wife (or husband) of their partner; and yet, here she was, being a fool. Thinking she could fix all of this with a few words of logic - but there was no logic here. What Tavi and Reek had done had been illogical, and had ruined the Maplewood. Or at least, they had destroyed Saena - which was practically the same.

Tavi dragged her steps back, trying to get some distance between herself and the Alpha. She was sluggish but not immobilized, and her voice strained through a mouthful of blood. I didn't mean for it to, ugn, to happen, turning her head, she spat a red line in to the grass. I want to fix it. I want... I.. there was no way to fix this, was there?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit - by RIP Tavi - March 16, 2016, 10:45 PM