Otatso Wetlands I get a little bit Genghis Khan
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
It was by chance that he would be near enough to hear her howl.

In the wake of his meet up with Smash, the white wolf had calmed somewhat, and in a way had been able to ground himself, in much the same fashion as he had when he had left home that first time. Though he was still anxious and troubled, speaking to his old friend about what had happened, admitting what was the catalyst for all of this, had allowed him to start thinking more clearly. He was slowly beginning to understand the sheer wrongness of most of his thoughts and feelings, and more importantly, he knew he had to tie the loose ends before he could move on and recover.

So, he headed west, intending to hit the shoreline and follow it South until he had found Lasher. Then, he intended he would loop back to the hollow, before resuming his wander around the north as he waited for Saena. The idea of leaving this place, of a fresh start with her, was what he clung to, casting aside his doubts and embracing optimism for the first time in months.

His gait was halted abruptly as he heard the howl. It took a moment for him to confirm past his disbelief that it was her. Luke swung south, galloping in her direction, until his ears caught her calling out his name. "Saena!" he called back, his silver eyes roaming the boggy ground for her until he spotted her, trapped in the mud and water of the wetlands. He picked a careful path toward her, testing the ground with tentative steps, until he was at her side, perched precariously on a relatively solid lump of grass and dirt.

"I got you," he said, reaching forward to grasp her scruff and help her pull clear of the muck.
Messages In This Thread
I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Saēna - March 17, 2016, 09:52 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Luke - March 18, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Saēna - March 18, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Luke - March 19, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Saēna - March 22, 2016, 08:35 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Luke - March 24, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Saēna - March 26, 2016, 11:14 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Luke - March 27, 2016, 01:06 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Saēna - March 27, 2016, 01:27 PM