Redtail Rise i am my poison and my antidote
20 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Speak of the devil...

She had been downwind of him and, having had his attention on the stranger in the distance, Tatkret was surprised by the low chuff and sudden monstrous shadow that appeared at his side. He did not let slip any signs of being caught unawares, instead allowing his tail to wave amicably at the sight of his companion. He returned her nip with a quick, rough nudge to her shoulder, also checking over for signs of injury. Finding none — bar the scars and perpetual scabs that were found under her thick coat — he turned once more to survey the other wolf as she let out an enquiry.

Immediately, his hackles rose, sensing some sort of fleeting familiarity on her scent. He couldn't quite place it, though, and put it down to confusing her smell with Sangilak's own due to her sudden arrival. He shifted to nose her once more with a growl, a slightly delayed greeting mixed with apprehension towards their company. "Who's asking?" he barked back lowly, just loud enough to travel the distance between them.
Messages In This Thread
i am my poison and my antidote - by Antumbra - March 13, 2016, 10:24 AM
RE: i am my poison and my antidote - by Kiviuq - March 14, 2016, 11:00 AM
RE: i am my poison and my antidote - by Sangilak - March 15, 2016, 10:14 AM
RE: i am my poison and my antidote - by Antumbra - March 16, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: i am my poison and my antidote - by Kiviuq - March 18, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: i am my poison and my antidote - by Sangilak - March 18, 2016, 10:42 AM