Firefly Ravine Walk With Me
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
(I have no idea how I managed to post as Brandy or how to remove it.....)

Zephyr frowned at her hostility, but the crow black male was patient. He sat and gazed at her with his grassy eyes somberly, tipping his head. "No need to lash out, I dont mean any harm. Just trying to cheer you up. If you don't want to talk about it, you don't have to." He raised an eyebrow at her, wondering what was wrong but not daring to ask again.  "And I didn't TELL you to trust me, I said I think you know you can. Suppose I was wrong, if you're so aggressive about it. There's a difference between cocky and confident, and I was just trying to be kind...." Zephyr sighed, flicking his tail and stopped bothering to hide how worn down and upset he'd become. "Look if you want to go, go." Standing, the black and white male turned and padded a few yards down the river before slipping in himself and letting the water rise till his shoulders were just covered. He let the brisk water soak to his skin and felt a shiver run through his body. He wondered if Sen would follow him, and then wondered if he wanted her to or even cared; if she didnt want to make friends or let a load of her shoulders then Zephyr knew better than to waste his time. She would be his alpha and nothing more, and that was fine by Zephyr. He just didn't understand why Sen would intentionally shut herself off and be so hostile towards someone trying to help her.
Messages In This Thread
Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 17, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 17, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 18, 2016, 04:07 AM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 18, 2016, 08:41 AM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 18, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 19, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 19, 2016, 02:33 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 19, 2016, 03:04 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 19, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 19, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 19, 2016, 05:42 PM