Firefly Ravine Walk With Me
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Restraint... was it even a possibility given her troubles? Just the other day, even she had given in to nature's request, making her uneasy around the idea. No, it simply wasn't possible, or at least she wasn't willing to believe that it was. "This pack is too new, I don't know the others well enough to trust them," she stated, her reasoning simple but not unreasonable. The vague details concerning his conception supported her concerns, coaxing a single indistinguishable eyebrow to raise. "If you've seen it happen, then why try to get me to stay?" It was entirely illogical. If the risks were something he was well aware of, then why mention trusting the others to restrain themselves? Why offer to chaperon her? The only reason that came to mind was his desire to get her alone, as irrational as that was. As she'd already discovered, however, rational thoughts were not keen on filling her mind during such a time.

"I will not remain within the territory during this," she stated firmly. "And there's no way in hell I'd let you, a male, accompany me, so you were right to assume I wouldn't." She'd sooner hang around with the hybrids than let him "protect" her—she assumed his intentions were not only to keep other males away, currently being very distrustful of everyone's innermost thoughts. "You're better off forgetting you saw me. Just go back to whatever you were doing along the river, and don't tell anyone about this." The last thing she needed was to be tracked down and dragged back to the ravine right after her departure.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 17, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 17, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 18, 2016, 04:07 AM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 18, 2016, 08:41 AM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 18, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 19, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 19, 2016, 02:33 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 19, 2016, 03:04 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 19, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 19, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 19, 2016, 05:42 PM