Otatso Wetlands I get a little bit Genghis Khan
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
She was a blubbering mess, and was embarrassed to know she was falling apart in front of Luke, but if there was anyone she was comfortable with anymore, it was him. Her closest friends were no longer around and she had become so withdrawn from her own pack that she was surrounded by strangers. She would seek to fix that, but until then, the only wolf she could be herself with was him. The knowledge was terrifying and brought a fresh wave of tears streaming down her cheeks.

But, in the end, she was able to compose herself enough to thickly blubber, "Reek cheated on me with Tavi," as if Luke should care. She'd promised to run away with him and the likelihood that he would be understanding of her being so torn up over her mate's infidelity was low. Even Saena, on a more reasonable day, knew it was a poor thing to bring up with the man she herself had been unfaithful with. But she couldn't help it. It came out to anyone who seemed to ask, perhaps because she wanted the world to know how terrible Reek was in order to hide how terrible she herself had been.
Messages In This Thread
I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Saēna - March 17, 2016, 09:52 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Luke - March 18, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Saēna - March 18, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Luke - March 19, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Saēna - March 22, 2016, 08:35 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Luke - March 24, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Saēna - March 26, 2016, 11:14 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Luke - March 27, 2016, 01:06 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Saēna - March 27, 2016, 01:27 PM