Otatso Wetlands I get a little bit Genghis Khan
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
He looked into the distance as her own eyes met the ground, but his desire to be with her was far greater than his desire to run away from these lands, the wolves in them, and his problems. So, the white wolf did not hesitate in his decision, and just as she had quickly agreed to run away with him, he immediately agreed to stay. "Okay," he said, stepping back to her side and rubbing the crown of his head against her cheek. "I guess I'm going back with you, because I'm not leaving your side anymore. You're stuck with me," he concluded, finding his humor for the first time since the attack, and favoring her with what had become a rare, warm smile.

He accompanied her back to the maplewood, feeling an alien contentment now that he had some direction, some purpose, and most importantly, her. She would be his anchor, and perhaps he would be hers. They could rebuild their broken confidence and face their mistakes and their pains together. The continuation of their story could not have been more appropriate for the titular bird of her home. His home. It had never been in the plans, but maybe this was how it was meant to be.
Messages In This Thread
I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Saēna - March 17, 2016, 09:52 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Luke - March 18, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Saēna - March 18, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Luke - March 19, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Saēna - March 22, 2016, 08:35 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Luke - March 24, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Saēna - March 26, 2016, 11:14 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Luke - March 27, 2016, 01:06 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Saēna - March 27, 2016, 01:27 PM